|As a Shaklee Independent Distributor, I get out of my shell, all the time. Sure, when you hear the word 'events', you might be thinking of some big formal event, but in reality my "events" could be any of the following:|
- Hanging out with friends I've invited to the park
- Dialing into a conference call to talk with people all across the nation
- A meeting in my home or at a local hotel
- A super fun yearly Shaklee Global Conference where we all get together and learn
- A get together with customers to tell them about new specials
As the internet becomes an even more powerful tool for all kinds of marketers - from the larges corporations, to non-profits, to political campaigns, and the smallest eBay entrepreneur, we are taking the lead.
The online opportunities for building your Shaklee business include:
- Your own Shaklee Personal Web Site - you are on ours right now
- Your own Blog where you can explain more about yourself in your favorite format - giving others information on what is important to you and can be useful in sending traffic to your Shaklee Personal Web Site. You can see our blog here at VitaminSupplementsshop.com
- Webinars - where you can communicate with potential recruits and continue your relationship with your existing team. Webinars can be powerful tools to be able to show your presentations, your web sites, and even use video so the person or group you are talking to see you almost in person!
- Facebook can be useful to build your online audience. In addition to your own Facebook page where everyone learns more about your and your passions, you can create pages for your business. Facebook allows for discussions, photos, videos, and many other features that make the online experience much more interesting and fun. You can check out my Facebook page and my Shaklee Fundraising Page.
- Twitter can be used to "Tweet" with others with similar interests. You can set up your account by going to www.twitter.com. You can see my Twitter Accounts at 2healthylife and tritechglobal. If you are serious about using Twitter, we recommend this e-book: "Become a Twitter Expert in 24 Hours 3.0".
- YouTube videos are a good way to provide information about Shaklee, the Opportunity, and other interesting videos that might interest your team and your customers. Here is our YouTube Channel at Green and Healthy for You.
- Slideshare is a web site that allows users to upload documents and presentations for everyone to see. Once you have started creating your own presentations, you want to share them with the world. Check out our Slideshare documents.
Once you have these tools set up, you will want to spread the links everywhere you can think of - such as a signature line in all of your emails, in online blog postings, and always on your Shaklee business cards.
The point is, for me 'events' are happening all the time. Call it pre-scheduled fun, pre-scheduled work, or something else ... my events are really as flexible, formal or informal as I want to make them.